Link asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What's up with you wrestling fans?

What's up? We gotta stick together, man! People are calling us freakin rednecks that wrestle pigs and you fight over John Cena! Why? Whether you like Edge or despise Cena, shouldn't we be fighting with people that cuss us out for even considering who sucks and who doesn't?

Don't worry, I'm expecting people to throw this in my face... but consider this!

the 1st person that answered this is a perfect example of the assholes that cuss other fans out for no reason. Did I do anything to him? Nope.

Favorite Answer

I was thinking this also. it is like when you hate a couisn or something, Within that family you don't get on, but if some fucke r messes with them ya back them up to the ****** g hilt. I don't like Cena within the confines of the WWE, but anybody without love or respect for this business insults him, I will be the ******* first to defend him. Believe that

Here, I am 11 and I would kill some one to see a WWE match live expecialy if John Cena and/or Batiata was in it. By the way it might be fake but the gyus have to be strong and good athlets to do some moves they do like the amazing FU, or the frog splash or 619. Thank you very much!

Source(s): ME

UMMM, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU.. I ONLY CUSS OUT THE PPL WHO E-MAIL ME TRYING TO "SHOVE CENA OR SOMEONE ELSE DOWN MY THROAT" THEY ACT AS IF WHAT I SAY ABOUT THEIR BELOVED D*LDO WAD IS GONNA MAKE HIM DIE OR SOMETHING!! DAMN! AS IF THEY CAN CONTROL WHAT ME OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS OR SAYS ONE B*TCH HAD THE NERVE TO "TELL ME" TO STOP BASHING CENA I HAD NO RIGHT TO... DOES THAT MEAN I CAN TELL YOU WHO TO "LOVE OR ADORE"??? I WOULD NEVER THINK THAT I WAS THAT F*CKIN' GREAT!!! MY NAME IS'NT "ROSIE O'DONELL"( another piece of sh*t) OOPS! DID I OFFEND ANY O'DONELL LOVERS???

REDNECKS ROCK! THEY'RE NOT ALL BIGOTS!!!( i wrestled a pig once... her name was blanca)!

To be a WWE Superstar, you have to be fit and you have to be able to be dramatic. I suppose you could refer to it as "fake" if that is your approach, but let's face it - WWE is a multi-billion company worldwide and is shown on TV almost everywhere - that says everything!

I watch wrestling because I like it. Not because of what someone says.

Or you could shut the F*ck up and get a life.

Who cares what strangers on a computer say about wrestling fans.