Sean
Sean asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Will the Raiders be able to beat the Broncos? Ever?

Favorite Answer

Ever, probably. In the near future: no

1.) Mike Vick will not be in Oakland, the owners in Atlanta love him and love the money he brings to their franchise even if it is costing them victories.

2.) Even if Mike Vick did come to Oakland he would not be someone who could consistantly throw to Moss...Vick is an awful QB

3.) To whoever said it, you cannot be a Broncos fan and a Raiders fan, its one or the other, its just like the Yankees-Red Sox in baseball, people get hurt over this rivalry.

Rumours are circling Oakland that Michael Vick may be playing quarterback for them next season. With someone consistent that can throw to Moss, they'll stand a better chance of winning than they do now.

In the meantime, the Raiders are still the Broncos whipping boys.

I dont know I mean my favorite team is Broncos but i like the Raiders I think sooner or l8r the Raiders will come back just sure not now

The Raiders won't beat the donkies this year, as for,will they ever? The Raiders have beat the donkies more times over the course of AFL and when they became part of the NFL. How ever not this year.

Source(s): nfl.com

Maybe not until Shanahan leaves. He's got a hard on for them after how they got rid of him.

For more on the Raiders, Broncos and the NFL, check this site out. http://factipedia.com/sportsblogs/

NO, NO NEVER

Source(s): Fletch