I'm having bad dreams about my boyrfriend and my best friend messing around what does this mean?

My friend claims my boyfriend isn't cute and when they are around each other they don't talk. But they are in the same city and right now I am many miles away everything in my gut tells me they are gonna mess around but my boyfriend swears he is faithful and my friend claims she would never do anything like that to me...do I take there word or drop the both of them? I keep having dreams and weird feelings. Am I just insecure or are these things tryin to tell me something?

Favorite Answer

Your dreams are only your thoughts being played out during sleep. Your dreams no more tell you what is happening somewhere you cant see anymore then watching TV with your back to the screen and the sound off lets you know what is happening in the movie. Never ever dump someone because you dream they are screwing around on you. Remember if you think it then you can dream it. If you have lived it you can dream it.. but you can not dream about what others have lived or thought unless you have your self had prier knowledge of what the did or thought. its all in your head doll...if you love him love him until he gives you a reason to not love him. don't leave him because you have given yourself a reason to doubt him..

• oroza

My wager is that you've thoughts for John. Your desires are a reflection of your subconscious. you're dreaming John because your ideas has already informed you that you won't be able to like yet another guy once you've a boyfriend, and for this reason you've repressed it. at the same time as those thoughts are repressed they favor an outlet, and the outlet is your desires. the sturdy element is that your desires are your own. You did not do some thing incorrect by technique of dreaming what you probably did. yet you likely could take an more desirable look on the way you experience about John and about Mike. You stated John is your close buddy and with adult men as close buddies, someone is sure to love somebody else. OR....you're desires ought to point that you're merely horny and John is a close buddy so that you recognize him more beneficial than you recognize your boyfriend, therefore making him the article of your sexual needs. =) properly, sturdy success! =)

Subconciously you desire to have a 3some with them.

this might be helpful

http://spirita.blogspot.com/