Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you believe in love at first sight??

When you first see someone can you fall in love right then??

Favorite Answer

No, but I believe in "I really really want to know this person better" at first sight.

I believe in Lust at first sight. You may have some physical attraction but you can't fall in love with someone you just met for the first time, because love is so much more than looks. I believe that you can usually tell how a person is within the first five minutes of meeting them.

I'm not sure about first sight, but I do believe in suddenly realizing you're in love with someone, because it happened to me earlier this year. I was sitting in the union at college doing some studying when I looked up to see a guy I barely knew from a club we were in leaning over a table, and in that second I realized that I loved him. It's amazing and scary and strange, but love at first sight does happen!

Of course not. When you first see someone, you are only having a physical attraction. You don't know anything about that person and therefore, you cant fall in love with them. It's call lust at first sight, not love at first sight.

Yes i do belive in love at first sight more of crush at first sight. This is how i see it. A girl or guy see a person for the first time think they are hot n' stuff. Then they talk get to know each other then BLAME they hook up. Thats how i see it.

• Hanky

No I don't. I believe in finding someone completely attractive at first sight but love is much more involved.

No. What you are experiencing is infatuation, which is the chemical changes that take place in our brains in order to get human beings to hook up with one another. Deep love for another person cannot take place until you have moved past infatuation. This can take anywhere from a couple of months to years, depending on the people. You simply don't have a realistic view of the person during the initial stages of a relationship to be an accurate judge of their character and their ability to meet your needs appropriately.

The initial stages of a relationship are to collect information about the other person and how you interact together. Your antennae should be up for possible red flags; you should listen carefully to the things they say and how they treat you, and you should be very careful about protecting your own emotions during this period, since you can so easily be hurt. Like I said, chemical changes take place in our brains during infatuation - it is like becoming addicted to a person. No different.

love at fisrt sight,no. love on the first meeting yes. i dont think you can fall in love with someones looks. when you talk to them for the first time, yes you can. i did. the first time i met my wife i knew i was in love. thats 10 yrs ago and we're still together.

No, but incredible attraction, yes. Love needs time to grow, it doesn't just happen. Love at first sight is just chemestry and lust. They can be very powerful. That's why people think it's love.

yes i think its is possible but it just depends if the person is open to all posisibilitys like for instince i read about this couple the wife said the second she saw him she new she would marry him but the husband how ever ssaid it took a while to relize he ltruly did love her so i guesse it just depends on how open an wiilling the person is but yes i do belive in love at first sight