Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

where is the university of wisconsin River falls?

I need to know the specific city its in and the county its in

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It is located in the city of River Falls, WI the county is Pierce. I linked their home page below.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Ranto
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    As you should be able to guess from the name, it is in River Falls, WI. It is in Pierce County.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

    call the college ask them, and even have them deliver you a catalogue of levels and so on. you additionally can use your computing gadget. Google the faculty. i does not have faith the solutions in this website for this, whilst all you are able to desire to do is call.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.