cancelling trial subscription to Yahoo!Music before being charged?

For several days and through several attempts I have tried replying to various Yahoo helps links to cancel my trial subscription before I get charged, the date to be 12/16/06. I have not received any confirmation that any of my directives have been received. I would like some assurance that I will not be charged for the yearly subscription. Yahoo!Music is not something I will be making use of as I am well above the age level of appeal. Please confirm receipt of this message.

Betty Lewis

Favorite Answer

You can stop the prescription by calling AT&T and asking for Yahoo Music engine or YahooJukebox... They should be able to assist you....

I'd imagine it's like any free trial. With Netflix, Amazon Prime, Gamefly, etc...You can cancel all of those within the free trial and not be charged. They only ask for your credit card info in hopes that a) you like the service and can renew it automatically or b) you forget to cancel and they renew it automatically.