Well , How many times u are bored , and can't find anything to do ?

Well , the answers here are meant to be an advice , of whatever an ineresting thing to do , may be interesting website to check , or to play a game on , but post really good websites , it will be usefull for everyone , Hell People i have watched the 10 seasons of friends for like 4 times !!!!

As for My advice try to check www.Metacafe.com it has some awesome videos , and its program is awesome , it keeps downloading videos as long as you have free space , and it has a family filter ;)

• Zombie
    Favorite Answer

I never get bored. I can always find something to do.

You could try the obvious:

http://bored.com/

sallam, if ur muslim. Try chekcin out Youtube.com. there are a number of sites like this, but thats a good one. Many video's which people post, quite intersting. From MetaCafe u seem possibly interested in videos. Could try Download.com for a games download website. Or for little rubbish wasting time games, perhaps Onlinegames.com will provide what you need. There are also extra sites connected to that one. Good luck bro.

Source(s): My minnnddd

I never get bored when I have Yahoo answers to entertain me.

once

Oh.