Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

My three angels need christmas presents this year and I have no help or family,does anyone know what I can do?

Two boys and one girl ages 6, 5, and 3. My email is

12 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Try going to your local churches, they give away a lot of food and clothing around christmas as well as toys. Another place you could try to contact is the Department of Human Services they should know who is in charge of toys for tots and christmas cheer programs in your area. Another possibility is an ad in the newspaper, when I was a young child my mother was a single mom working 2 jobs and she couldn't afford Christmas so she put an ad in the newspaper asking for help and explaining her situation, we recieved SOOO many presents my brother and I picked 10 each and the rest we took to our local churches and donated so not only we benefited but so did many other kids that year that otherwise wouldn't have gotten anything. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.

  • 1 decade ago

    You might contact the Salvation Army or Toys for Tots in your area. I was once where you are and looking back, it was one of the closest and sweetest times where my children really got a glimpse of how much I loved them, we didn't have a lot, but we had each other and cherished the Christmas carols, the home made ornaments and all the magic we made with what we had. Sending you much loving hope, know things will improve; one thing the little ones have going for them that a lot of people never know and that is a mom that loves them like you.

  • 4 years ago

    How a pair of headband? whether you haven't any longer ever knit something before, knitting is properly ordinary to learn and between the quickest the thank you to learn is a single-skein headband - knit one row, purl one row, all a thank you to the tip. a residing house made present, from the midsection, that only expenses the cost of the skein you p.c. - everywhere from 5-7 money at Wal Mart. Merry Christmas!

  • 1 decade ago

    The Marine corp has a toys for tots going on. Call your local police office and they will be able to give you the numbers to contact. Also, the Red Cross and local Churches can assist you.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Salvation Army, Marine Corps League, Churches, local radio station, welfare department family services division.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    You can send me some money. I'm a despicable character with a penchant for twitching. I have a wonky eye, so that when I ride the bus I can read a book and at the same time read the passing signs.

    You can send me some money if you want.

  • 1 decade ago

    Pamela, if you were in our area of GA, our church would gladly help you. We had to search out and find a family to adopt for Christmas and found a single parent with three children to help. Could your church help you in some way such as that? We always reach out

    to help people in their time of need. That what

    Christians do, is help one another, brother/sister, black/white/red/yellow, it doesn't matter, our church would help you. Seek out your fellow church members and let them know your children have a need. God bless you.

  • Yvette
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    Salvation Army. I think all you have to do is go there and sign some stuff and they end up giving the kids a few good things. Wish I could help more.

  • 1 decade ago

    you can go to . people give things away that they dont need any longer. good way to get rid of things and not letting them go into landfills. i got my christmas tree stand from a freecycler :) good luck and Merry Christmas!

  • 1 decade ago

    Contact the LDS Church in your area...they will help...look in phone book...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.