Where can I buy Effie Marie cakes?

My mom used to own a gift shop, and she sold these cakes called Effie Marie. They are amazing...and I wanted to buy some for the holidays...but have looked everywhere on the internet, and have found no help. Please help me!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • HCCLIB
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try contacting this distributor-

Price Candy Company

Boxed chocolates, bulk chocolates, seasonal novelties, sugar-free chocolateproducts. Confectionery brands include: Price's Fine Chocolates, Blum's of SanFrancisco, The House of Bauer, Effie Marie's Specialty Desserts and David's Cookies.

Contact Information

David Mastricola

8300 Northeast Underground Drive

Pillar 161

Kansas City, MO 64161

USA

Phone: 816-455-6000

Fax: 816-455-6004

Source(s):

http://130.94.189.12/suppliers/816-455-6...

http://www.baolink.com/vendor.aspx?id=27...

• cleus
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

elements a million (18.25 ounce) equipment chocolate cake blend a million (3.9 ounce) equipment instantaneous chocolate pudding blend 4 eggs a million/2 cup water a million/2 cup vegetable oil a million/2 cup white rum a million/2 cup chopped walnuts a million/2 cup butter a million cup white sugar a million/4 cup white rum a million/4 cup water examine comments (26) evaluation/cost This Recipe keep To Recipe field upload to buying record upload a own be conscious submit a Recipe image submit a fave foodstuff record Create a Menu instructions Preheat oven to 325 ranges F (one hundred sixty 5 ranges C). Grease one 10 inch Bundt pan. position chopped nuts contained in the bottom of the Bundt pan. With an electric powered mixer beat cake blend, pudding blend, eggs, oil, a million/2 cup of the water, and a million/2 cup of the rum on severe speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared Bundt pan severe of the chopped nuts. Bake at 325 ranges F (one hundred sixty 5 ranges C) for fifty to 60 minutes. To Make Rum Glaze: In a saucepan combine the butter or margarine, sugar, a million/4 cup of the rum, and a million/4 cup of the water. convey mix to a boil and cook dinner for 2 minutes. Pour today over nevertheless warmth cake.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.