Do you think Micheal Jackson is guilty?

Favorite Answer

He was tried and the results were that he is not guilty. He had been doing it for years and perfected his craft. He knew how to hide the evidence and pick the right jury.

Didn't you hear? INNOCENT! For the 90000000000000th time! He is innocent! Just leave him alone! Whatever he does is nobody's business but his own! Everybody knows that it was all a scam to get money from him and to ruin his career,name, and reputation! You all fags just concentrate on the bad information about him and you don't realize the truth. He is an adult and he knows what he is doing! You fagets aren't anyone to judge him! So what if he has had many surgeries? Is his money,his face, and it doesn't affect anybody but himself! Just leave him alone! Give him the freedom he needs!

YES! But even if he wasn't, I still think he is a creepy guy! The term "Wacko Jacko" fits him PERFECTLY. And to answer your question Micheal, yes, it is VERY weird to have little boys sleeping in your bed!

Is he? Did he turn out to be? NO! So it's over and done with. So just leave the man alone!! Anyways. I sitll love his music.

• K

I think Michael Jackson's guilt or innocence is for God to decide, not for me to decide.

He probably is. He sleeps with kids, he loves them!

yes

• DG

Yeah, That's why he ran away to hide!

• Jax

yes. there's no way he could be accused with so much evidence and not be guilty.

he doesn't help himself by acting/looking/BEING so abnormal.

yep..guilty as sin