Cute Guy... PhoneNumber.... = HELP!!?

Ok, well this really cute guy that I like asked me for my phone number. I was gonna write it on a piece of paper but he said he had really good memory... but do I know that I will see him at the Bowling alley again? I dont know his age, name or ANYTHING!!

But how do I know if he is going to call me? I REALLY like him!!!!

HELP!!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well...if he really likes you as I bet other people have said, he would call you definitellyy! Well, if you live in a small town like I do...than you'll most likely see him at the Bowling alley or you may see him around if fate allows it. You should have gotten his age and name and HIS NUMBER..ahha and maybe a picture(j/k)...well, like I said if he likes you too he will call you! Lets hope destinys on your side!!!

• 1 decade ago

If he likes you - he'll call. Just be wary of any girlfriends in the picture - I've known a few guys who "memorize" numbers because they don't want pieces of paper with phone numbers lying around for their significant other to find.

• 1 decade ago

give it time he probably doesn't want to seem too desperate NOT MEANING ANYTHING ABOUT YOU just some guys wont call girls as soon as they get their # be patient

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I THINK THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE GUY SAYS THAT HE HAS A GOOD MEMORY, YOU SHOULD WRITE IT DOWN.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

he will call you as soon as he bangs the girl he met after you left!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he's really interested he will call.

• 1 decade ago

if he likes you he will call!!! why didnt you ask for his number!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.