i need a boyfriend?

i am a big girl and i think no one likes me. i think im not really attractive to anyone.

Favorite Answer

Don't let your body shape/size get to you. If you want to get a decent guy, then get to know people. Make some guy friends. Don't hang around guys you know are shallow. They're probably not worth your time anyway. Also, I think finding a boyfriend has a lot to do with luck. It really depends on if you happen to find that person you connect with, and not how good you look. I'm sure you can think of gorgeous girls who have no boyfriends either.

you sound like 90 percent of girls i know!ya just need a bit of confidence!keep the head up!

Your are beautiful in your own way and people will see that if you show some confidence in who you are.

i would give you a chance but i like my food i am lossing weight and cant afford to take any chances with you,sorry

me2,need a gf,add me at generoushous@yahoo.com