Would you break the law for someone you loved?

if someone you loved or were attracted to asked you to do something illegal would you do it? don't go down the line of "if they loved ME they wouldn't ask me to". just go from the point of someone YOU love/like/are attracted to asking you do to something illegal. how would you respond? how would your impression of them change?

Favorite Answer

It would depend on how big the crime was :) :) :)

NO, don't do it!!!! There is no-one (trust me this very situation just cost me a marriage of 18+ years) who truly cares about you that would put you in a situation where you should have to make that kind of choice. IF you know someone has committed a crime and you DO NOT turn them in you are guilty of being an " accessory after the fact" meaning you are as guilty as they are. Most time an Accessory gets more time in the Penal system than the person who actually committed the crime. By the way, I work in a prison, and have seen both the criminal and the person who knew about the crime. The criminal told on his friend who knew the criminal got 5 yeras the friend got 15. SO think about it.

IS your good name and reputation worth the so called love or friendship of someone who would ask you to do this?

I wouldn't break the law for someone I loved. I've been to county jail and it is not something I need to experience more than once. Love or Not

No......Its foolish to break the law.Despite u have love for a person u should never break the law b coz u never knw whats in store

do it all the time! Giving a BJ in a pulic place is Illegal as is Sex so we are felons as far as I am concerned!

Never. I'm a law-abiding citizen, and I wouldn't change that for anyone. I have my pride, you know.

I would say him I love you and i dont want to do anything wrong for you coz you are part of me and i wont do anything wrong for my self. thats it.

No...why risk yourself for someone else just b/c you like them?

• Cathy

I wouldn' do it....that's stupid...when yu love someone their happiness is essential to your own.

NEVER,I DROP THEM FROM MY WORLD