Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do many women cheat and when you di how do you act when you around you boyfriend?

I have always been worried aboout getting cheated on even though i was never cheated on. I was wondering if many women cheat and when you do do you act differently around you boyfriend of can you play it off no problem?

Favorite Answer

Probably for the same reasons a guy cheats.

Honestly, i was a wicked cheater on my ex...like, he was my 11th partner, and my next boyfriend was my 22nd. 2.5 years, i cheated alot. He never knew. I would tell him where i was going, to a guys house, whatever, and he would say okay because he trusted me. I never had any problem playing it off.

Im not proud of what ive done, let me say that. It took alot of arguments, but my ex and i are now fairly good friends. And you know, thats how it was supposed to be. If i had stayed with him, i would have kept cheating. Lots of women cheat, i think more women than men, honestly. Hope that helped some...

• Cathy

Depends on the girl.....I used to cheat until I lost my first love and all of my female friends that I know have cheated at least once. Some girls act different around their boyfriend depending on how intense the affair is. But if its just a fling or something of that matter....then they won't act differnt. Females rarely get caught.

• Sofia

Don't be afraid of being cheated on; just do your best for your relationship and talk to her about trust; and how you will react to dishonesty. Then live your life knowing that if she chooses to cheat, it's because she wants to and doesn't want you anymore.