Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is the shine that comes from bald guys head natural, or do they shine them just to blind us?

Favorite Answer

haha, now how can I not answer this one.......... we shine it to blind you.. it is easier to take advantage of a girl when she can't see

They shine them i always wanted to touch a bald guys head will it squeak if u do

Source(s): Ashley </3

Actually, I am sure both statements are true. There is a natural shine, but I'm sure there are those that shine them as well...

I think some of them actually do shine their heads. I dont hink it's possible to get a head that naturally shiny.

They shine it cause they are trying to blind us, i think i'll ask my preacher lol!!!(he has a bald spot)

They shine them:)

It is natural...kinda like peacock feathers. It is designed to attract the attention of the opposite sex, although it doesn't always work that well.

Turtle wax, and a floor waxer.... they love to make poor innocent people have as bad of eyesight as themselves. They hate us.

I have something you can "shine"(=

• Renee

It's a combination of sweat and Rain-X