What does a 13 year old want for christmas?

She acts way beyond her years and is kinda a nerd. Example: Loves sitting in the cornner of Barnes and Nobels reading a book and sipping Starbucks. She likes electronics and talked about a sidekick3, but it was too expensive. Would she like a Cingular go phone? (Its an Improvement) She also said something about a green digital camera, and I want to know if there is one that is not too expensive but still of good value. She sings alot and is in a magnet program, she hasent said anything about it though. Would music related things be good? Also, shes calls herself a "rocker" and so do most of her friends. Shes certainly not Emo, but just the right mix of cares for rock but doesnt go over the edge. She's very giving and likes seeing peoples faces when she gives them presents rather then recieving presents. Not alot of money can be spent, because a trip to Orlando has been planned. If there are any ideas, please tell me. She hasnt made a christmas list and no longer believes in Santa so I

...dont think that she really wants much. I just want to pay her for being so great!

we dont really like giving gift cards. My mother taught me that its cheap...yeah, and any ways, she doesnt spend her money. She has $274 in her wallet from just the last 2 birthdays without an allowance or job!

Favorite Answer

My 13y/o daughter is somewhat of a nerd also. Definately a bookworm. She just had a birthday this month. I bought her a book set from Target, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I didn't know if she would even like it but she loved it. Your daughter may not be "into" that but I found a great selection of teen books and series at Target that you can check out. MP3 Players! Yes, I forked over for an I Pod but there is a huge selection of much cheaper models that sound good at Wal-Mart. Also this time of year look in Pawn shops and you can find great deals and brand new merchandise or gently used MP3 players. Starbucks has gift cards. Even though you don't like gift cards this isn't a gift card to a general store, it is specifically picked out for her because she enjoys cofee or tea or whatever. Im not sure I understand what a "rocker" is and even my kids friends say I'm cool so I couldn't suggest any CD's for you BUT go to a large CD carrier - I go to Hastings - but any one store in the mall will do and tell them and they could pick out a few fav's that are popular now. My girl likes jewelry. I can find some nice stuff in the discontinued case at WalMart, and Kmart has great prices on gold/silver. I usually can find nice earrings for about $20 (real gold) and a small ring for about $50. Jewelry lasts forever and it sparkles and usually puts a smile on my face when I get it and my daughter loves it too! Some funky new room decor is always fun - new fuzzy rugs or cuddly pillows, a fun colored lamp and some wall art is very popular now. Again, Target is the best place to find that stuff. They have the trendiest stuff for teens. Good Luck.

How a pair of scarf? whether you have no longer ever knit something previously, knitting is unquestionably uncomplicated to learn and between the quickest a thank you to learn is a single-skein scarf - knit one row, purl one row, all a thank you to the tip. a abode made present, from the heart, that purely fees the cost of the skein you go with for - everywhere from 5-7 money at Wal Mart. Merry Christmas!

A 13 year old kid would mostly want presents and would expecially like the from toys r us. I found this link where all y ou have to do is fill out the survey and you will recieve a gift card from toys r us free of charge. I got my toys r us gift card from that site for my nephew. The link is http://linkachi.com/?g8 if your interested.

• babyg

I think you should not get something too expensive.. then she would wanted more expensive stuff.. I remember i was 13 i got a lot of clothing for Christmas... or money.. Or you can go get gift card for her to buy books.. or get something she can learn something new.. or send her to favor summer camp or go send her to learn new language

She probably shouldnt be drinking coffe at that age, but thats another story. Maybe a Barnes & Noble giftcard. it can be used for books, music, and even coffe!

Source(s): http://www.textbook411.com/ ( great place to save on books when you are on a budget! )
  • K

how about a small stereo for her room. not too expensive and its a great thing to have.

She would like a phone.

hollister top

if not enough