Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Do you think adolescents have to many or to little rights?

What laws would you change to give them more or less?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think adolescents, some as old as 80 or 90 think only of RIGHTS, but never of RESPONSIBILITIES.

Frankly I don't care. 8 to 80, act as a child (or an adult) and I will treat you as one.

Source(s): An old man who grew up too quick in a little country in South East Asia...
  • 1 decade ago

I have a friend here who believes that we should have all the rights we want... Except for one... The ability to have kids before they are 30... This way we could at least enjoy ourselve for 12 more years...

I personally think that we should have a few more lax laws and a few tougher ones... But not tough enough to make a revolt start...

• 1 decade ago

at times it is both. i'm an adolescent, and i seldom encounter people who like kids. Some adults, like my gym teacher, want to give us as little rights as possible. He thinks we aren't capable of anything.

I wish i could abolish bulling. If you don't have anything nice to say , don't say anything at all. noone little kid has the right to come in your face , and ruin your life everyday. That's the only one that i can think of at this moment

• 1 decade ago

Too many rights in my opinion. When I was out of line in my day, my daddy used to whip my butt. Nowadays, my son knows how to say "child abuse". Don't get me wrong, my boy is good, he knows better not to threaten me with that chit because he understands that if I go to jail for whoopin his butt for breaking curfew he has to go into foster care. I whooped my boy's but about 5 times now and that god he isn't one of those idiot kids who call 911 when a parent hits them. Too many rights for kids, it is time to bring back the days when teachers were allowed to hit kids with rulers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

too little mostly

it depends on the kid

its up to parents to set the laws for kids mostly

should be good reasons for them, not just "cuz I said so"

Source(s): experience
  • Biker
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

a little of both actually. If you can go and fight in the military at 18 and die then you should be aloowed to legally buy a beer.

But as for all the crap about suing their parents for sh*t needs to go.

• BAnne
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They have little rights, but that is because many of them wouldn't be able to handle certain rights properly.

• 1 decade ago

I think its fair.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in my oppinion, they have too little.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.