Does anyone know .....?

Does anyone know any good Little Jonny jokes?

Favorite Answer

The teacher asks Little Johnny "Which body part goes to heaven first?"

Little Johnny replies "The feet miss"

So the teacher says "Why the feet?"

And Little Johnny says "Because when I go in my mummys bedroom at night she has her legs in the air shouting 'Oh my God I'm coming'"

Little Johnny was going to his faters house one day and he was packing everthing in his room and putting it in his little red wagon.

He was walking to his fathers house with his wagon behind him, when he came to this hill.

He started up the hill but was constantly swearing "This God damn thing is so heavy"

A priest heard him and came out. "You shouldn't be swearing" said the priest. "God hears you...He is everywhere...He's in the chruch...He's on the sidewalk...He's everywhere"

Then Little Johnny says "Oh is he in my Wagon"

The prist replies "Yes Johnny God is in your Wagon"

Little Johnny says "Well tell him to get the hell out and start pulling"

US*ninety nine.five Life supply: 23 donor facilities Video of the Day Trivia: What is related to the paintings “Party”? Floor Before They Were Famous: C) social employee Champions: A) Bret Hull Country Music Trivia: B) Blake Shelton This Day in U.S. History: A) scotch tape You Can Quote Me: B) appear at it for hours Nascar: E Taylor Swift: Chicago River? Family Health Insurance Trivia: your coverage rates WAHR ninety nine.one million Huntsville, AL Nothing distinct from above Does someone do the Wheel of Fortune: one million/30 Naughty Boy Everyone have a exclusive weekend and keep hot and Drive Safely. My prayers and ideas are with you all!

• ?

"Dad, can you write in the dark?"

"I think so. What is it you want me to write?"

"Your name on this report card."

lol those three r so funny

ahakz lol