Why is bush President of the united States?

when will we learn?

Favorite Answer

Because most people of the United States are uneducated conformists. Most people either vote Democrat, Republican or Liberal. Please, lets not forget the Green party. And no it doesnt mean your voting to legalize Marijuana, thats not going to happen. I do not use illegal drugs, but I do write in Nader wether or not he is a valid write-in in my state. I encourage all of you to educate yourself on all of the candidates. Open your eyes and look through the lies. Don't read other peoples opinions, read the facts. Look at their accomplishments,what they did, and how they voted, then you will see what they are realy about. I could tell you about Ralph Nader till I'm blue in the face but what i would say would include my opinions and I'm not here to influence your final decision, only to help you see that there are other options in front of you. DON'T LISTEN TO THE MEDIA. THEY ARE NOT IMPARTIAL LIKE THEY CLAIM!

Source(s): When you see an attack ad on t.v. please change the channel immediatly. When you watch an attack ad they get ratings and it only encourages them to air more of them. These attack ads only insult the American people, because they are either lies or insults. Do we realy want an insulting liar running our country?

Bush is president because he managed to fool 49 million people into thinking he was the best. That just shows how many stupid people there really are. He certainly wasn't the best-qualified. Let's hope we've learned our lesson and if we survive as a nation until the next election, we can get someone elected who is not only qualified but knows what the hell they're doing!!!

• msX

Because people believe that their vote doesnt count and so they dont vote. And plus there are to many people that only vote because they want pro life or some nonsense like that

• Because he was elected into office. Hopefully after the next election Republicans will win again. The demoncrats will run this country into the ground and would hand it over on a silver platter.

At least he is an adult, not like that little boy we had between 1993 and 2001. Boy Clinton did nothing about terrorism so it was up to a real man like Bush to strike back.

• Anji

I guess you'll learn about the election process when you start paying attention in school.

Mainly because circus clowns like yourself voted for him. And dont say you did not. No one admits they voted for him. All these clowns even removed the Bush/Cheney bumber stickers from their cars. Even if you are not old enough to vote you thought of it.

You all made him president now sleep with it. It was your move.

Hold on, I'm trying to find the election results as we speak. I'll get back to you when I find them. I'm pretty sure he won elections though.

• Nicki

He stole both elections that is why, with the help of THE SUPREME COURT and DIE BOLD VOTING MACHINES THE MAKER IS HIS REAL GOOD FRIEND

Because he was voted in. We will learn when people do more studying before voting and learning what the people stand for not what party they are in.