hiddenartt asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is there some type of miracle pill or shots that can help me grow a couple inches taller?

I am currently 5'7 and Im 21 years old and ive tried growth booster, but that didnt work and my height just isnt enough... My perfect height would be 5'10 or taller, but i cant seem to find anything REAL that can help me achieve my desired height.

18 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    no, there's no such a thing. but, by practice Bikram yoga there's a possibility that you might grow a couple of inches.

    i know of some people that have grown a couple of inches after practicing the Bikram yoga. I've been practicing for several years and i never felt better in my life.


  • Joanne
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

    Seems have a big turn in a person's life. The external form of a person is ideal in the eyes of the planet when every feature is assembled in flawlessness or very nearly there. Of all of them, height represents an important role.

    Height is not just lots is one of the critical standards in plenty of areas: sports, being a part of the security force, wooing someone, obtaining a work or just bolstering one's assurance therefore, if you want to be slightly taller you just have to use this program https://bitly.im/aL2uc , grow taller 4 Idiots.

    The combination of proteins with growth hormones, could certainly lead to a taller stature and this really is what you would study on this book, how you can set this mixture used because this system really work for nearly all people.

  • 1 decade ago

    hey how tall are your parents cause if their short u will be short also. But u should be happy with your height cause their are people shorter and no there is nothing that can help u grow taller just eat the right food and drink milk okay. I'm pretty short 2 i'm probably gonna be 5'6 so your taller than me. c u l8ter

    Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

    Haha, I wish there was a pill! Im only 5' and not growing any taller. If their was a pill I better be the first too find out.lol

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

    you're already sixteen so in all probability you will no longer advance extra, yet who's conscious of, throughout the time of the childhood there are various aspects that makes people advance, the main obligatory is workout unlike understanding yet like the customarily workout of little ones (play) and a powerful nutrition, additionally curiously like a mom conversing yet slumbering makes you advance because of the fact the transforming into hormone is released throughout the time of the 1st hours of sleep, additionally the insulin helps the transforming into technique so little ones that don't consume candy won't advance. those products do no longer paintings, do no longer WASTE YOUR money ON THEM. and you're taller than Shakira and Eva Longoria i've got faith

  • 1 decade ago

    I think you should just be happy being 5 7'. I am only 5 8 myself

  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    man there is nothing wrong with your height my ex was 5 ft 3

  • D.C
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    No pill, but try using Platform shoes.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    5 foot 7 is fine. why change it?

    most girls are shorter than that, so you should be okay.

  • 1 decade ago

    You're probably done growing. You could always try more calcium.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.