Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

How do I shave my bikini line w/o getting a rash?

It doesn't seem to matter what I do or how careful I am, I still get a harsh red rash when I shave my bikini line. Anybody know any secrets that I don't? Thanks.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well you could use shaving stuff but idk i get the same problem...

• 1 decade ago

Try product caled Surgi-Cream. My ex ( a physician) used it for his beard

as he would get rash from shaving as he had thick curly hair.

He bought it from the company by the case. It gave him no rash. You can purchase in many of the drug stores and maybe even wal mart. I do see it out there on the market. good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get some secret deodorant and put it on the area that you are going to shave kind of heavy. then just take a little soap or shave cream without taking too much of the deodorant off then shave. you can also put a very little deodorant on it after you rinse and dry this also helps prevent them. and use a good razor. =) happy holidays!!!

• 1 decade ago

You should try waxing,painful but feels a lot better i can't shave as i don't like the feel or look of it,if you cant wax try hair removal creams but whatever you use make sure you exfoliate and use a moisturiser

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Put shaving cream on ur pubic hair and shave gently.Then put powder 2 prevent the rash.

• 1 decade ago

Get a brazilian bikini wax at the salon

• 1 decade ago

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

• 1 decade ago

use cream cheese instead of shaving cream. Sounds nasty I know, but it'll cure what ails ya

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lazer hair removal... it will never come back

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.