Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Do you ever yell at an adult when you are a kid?

Details and why?

Favorite Answer

Once.I got slapped in the mouth and sent to my room.I have NEVER raised my voice to an adult since then.My dad taught me respect for my elders.Of course now I am an elder.I could use some respect.

You shouldn't yell at adults, it isn't proper, "Respect you elders". But most kids have yelled at their parents, I did, I regret it now that I am an adult and have a child of my own, but its not right.

I guess to answer your question properly:

My mother and I would always get into it because she'd come home from work and there would be a house full of teenagers. I had a lot of friends and thought they were all suppose to be over hanging out all the time at the same time. She was a Single mom working all day, coming home to a house full of bad teenagers....She would yell, and I would yell back at her, I guess I thought it was cool... to yell at my mom in front of my friends, but now I realize what an a$$ I was! You live and Learn!

yea i use to yell at my mom because she use to keep bugging me about things that i was gonna do but she would keep bugging about it and i use to get sick of it so one day i just yelled at her very loud and mad and she said sorry because she know she was wrong

never you should never rise your voice to adult cause if you start young you never stop .you should show respect for adult always no matter who it is

yup my Mom occasionally

screaming I hate her and stuff like that, maybe 6 times

she spanked me

don't remember why or more details

Source(s): true

Nope...

Army brats don't yell at adults..

I did that when I was younger. Kids do that to get attention..

i yell at my parents when i feel like they are being unfair..