How can I record a DVD movie on my windows xp computer?

I know you can do this on macs with handbrake.

Favorite Answer

Are you just trying to copy a DVD? Search for a free software called DVDShrink. I think DVD Decrypter will also work. I prefer DVDShrink though. You will also need the IMG Burn tool if you get an older version.

Lastly, you will have to download the Nero Burning Engine (if you don't have it already). Just grab the free version.

There are forums and web sites that will walk you through it. It is rather simple once you copy a few. Good luck.

• belous

once you've a dvd burner put in on your computing gadget stick with propose given by technique of others, in case you do not have a dvd burner you won't be able to make a dvd you may in effortless words burn a vcd making use of 0.33 social gathering software

You can download free video dvd maker (www.videodvdmaker.com)

you can download a software called easy dvd copy then if you have lime wire download the serial so you can copy the full dvd.

(DO NOT START THE PROGRAM BEFORE YOU HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ******MERRY CHRISTMAS*******