What would you think, about your wife going to a concert?

What would you think, if your wife went to a concert, with some

women that she just met 3 days before, then spent the night with them at a motol after the concert

• Favorite Answer

That is good!! yeah! it's not bad.... if i have a husband like your wife I would like to enjoy time!!

It's a bunch of Baloney! Get a PI and tell your wife to go to a few more concerts!

the concert is cool but the staying out all night w the girl i would question her is she cheating?

• ?

She just met them 3 days ago and is doing all that? hmm I doubt I would agree! Too soon.

You were played. I'd let it go this time, but the next time she wants an all-nighter with anyone other than you, show her the door.

It depends on what type of person she is!! If you trusted her before then she probably just crashed and all is well!!

Nope..

considering the time she had this new 'friendship' i would think there was a lot more to it if i were you!

Is she OK ?

Yes

No harm. I hope she had a good time !

I'd figure she had a great time.