Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What the hellllll are you doing inside on a Sunday, rotting behind a computer screen?

Did that get anyones attention? lololol!

Update:

lolol... I knew someone was going to ask. I am at my office, doing much needed catch up on paperwork!

Update 2:

catex..... get a life, freak. I'm just asking random questions... I am at work.. so chill out.

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My social calendar is not full.

• 1 decade ago

Working.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sundays are the days I hide in front of the computer by choice. Every other day as well as this one, I am stuck home with a baby♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well its 8am here in New Zealand on a cloudy but muggy Monday morning. I wont be rotting here for much longer hahaha i have to go to work soon booooo lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

working

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Relaxing,the weather is terrible outside.The rain has been pouring down all day,the wind blowing.I am not taking my kids out in that.They have been on the computer in shifts.

• 1 decade ago

HEY amused one....NO SWEARING, and I just got home from Church Services a little while ago and I am checking out my email and Y&A'S P&S AND YOU TOO!

Sorry you have to work today.

Hurry up andget done and ask more questions!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's more like what are YOU doing rotting behind the computer!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hung over an tired after a good night out, waiting for horrible Monday to come.lol

• 1 decade ago

Watching Snow Day while waiting for my toast to pop out.

• kimmys
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's my day off. Tomorrow I will go back to work and rot in front of it there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.