Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What the hellllll are you doing inside on a Sunday, rotting behind a computer screen?

Did that get anyones attention? lololol!

lolol... I knew someone was going to ask. I am at my office, doing much needed catch up on paperwork!

catex..... get a life, freak. I'm just asking random questions... I am at work.. so chill out.

Favorite Answer

My social calendar is not full.

Working.

Sundays are the days I hide in front of the computer by choice. Every other day as well as this one, I am stuck home with a baby♥

well its 8am here in New Zealand on a cloudy but muggy Monday morning. I wont be rotting here for much longer hahaha i have to go to work soon booooo lol

working

Relaxing,the weather is terrible outside.The rain has been pouring down all day,the wind blowing.I am not taking my kids out in that.They have been on the computer in shifts.

HEY amused one....NO SWEARING, and I just got home from Church Services a little while ago and I am checking out my email and Y&A'S P&S AND YOU TOO!

Sorry you have to work today.

Hurry up andget done and ask more questions!

It's more like what are YOU doing rotting behind the computer!

hung over an tired after a good night out, waiting for horrible Monday to come.lol

Watching Snow Day while waiting for my toast to pop out.

• kimmys

It's my day off. Tomorrow I will go back to work and rot in front of it there.