Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

which do you like better. wii or ps3!!!?

give me reasons why. i would really appreciate it! THANKS!

Favorite Answer

I'm so fortunate to have both, but I'm keeping my wii, and giving the PS3 to my Bro's for Christmas. The Wii has a sadder selection of games currently, but overall its much more engaging. Everyone in my home plays, including my 2 year old. most of the channels haven't opened up, Internet, forecast, ect. But when they do i know It'll make an already awesome system, better. i already have a DVD player and ipod dock so the PS3 just seemed not to offer more than awesome graphics. So its all on what your into. P.S. I've had no problems with my system or straps and my 2 year old plays, we've had our system since Nov.

the wii is better. the ps3 is at its core basically a cheap blu-ray player. the ps3 launch titles suck, since the only good game is resistance fall of man. the ps3 focuses completely on power and graphics and not so much on the gameplay itself. the wii on the other hand is cheaper, innovative, and has more universal appeal. Its launch titles are much stronger, mainly due to the new Legend of Zelda game. Additionally, the wii is backwards compatible with the gamecube, and you can download NES, SNES, and N64 games using the online network. The wii is also smaller, about the size of three dvd cases.

I prefer the Wii only because it has the newest Legend of Zelda game on it(and I LOVE legend of zelda). The Wii is a lot more fun because you move around a lot. However, the PS3 has better graphics and is better for hard-core gamers(which I am not).

I personally like ps3 because its more mature, and ok for all audiances, nintendo wii is more child like, and in the past videogames never used a wireless technology, look back on the sega genesis days, those days were good, videogames will be videogames, i dont really care about the wii, sure its pretty cool, but i would stick to the ps3 because the name is cool, when you play a station. what do you get? a playstation of corse! so thats my advice.

~Raffi.

PS3???? WII is one of those things you get for christmas and you think is really cool for a few hours. then it ends up in the back of your closet. Anyways, how could you have played the WII all morning if you are doin yahoo answers??? Besides did you buy it at BEST BUY in Dallas?

im geting a ps3 because i think the wii may be cool for like a week or two but all the real gamers are going to get bored after awile

i like the ps3 cause the games rock. and the nintendo wii has some sort of recall problem that causes people to get hurt.

Nintendo Wii, cheap price, changes the way we play games, not alot of great games out now though but still its fun to play.

wiis break easily. PS3's are better and better graphics

Wii......i just got one this morning and i havent stopped playin it since i got it home @ 8:30..