do you like Christmas songs? do you like christian songs and Christmas?

may 31july-27-2006

jan31-dece31.2006

jan31-dee31-2007

Favorite Answer

All of the above. I like almost all Christmas songs, but sometimes the person singing them really ruins them. I hate the way Vanessa Williams sings "Go Tell it on the Mountain", and now I dislike that song. I prefer the traditional way. I hate it when artists change the beat or the tune or something. It's irritating.

Yes Love Christmas Music but sorry I'm not into the christan songs just the funny songs & the old fashion christmas songs

Haven't heard a Christmas song I didn't like yet.

I like some and not others. Love The Waitresses' 'Christmas Wrapping' can't stand Paul McCartney's 'Christmas Time'. Slade and Wizard are always on and are what they are.

i happen to love some of the new chistian rock......Casting Crowns is very good.....Voice of truth <<,good song....i also enjoy listening to Grace like Rain by ......Todd Agnew.....some christmas songs are ok but only for limited moments

i like Christmas songs and Christmas because they make me remember the story of our lord Jesus Christ

Source(s): from a story book