Play Activities.?

What are some ideas for ways that I can play with my baby. She is 4 months old

Favorite Answer

my son always liked for me to jog his legs. We called it running. I would hold his ankles and pump his legs up and down, and he thought it was the funniest thing ever!

what i did with my daughter who is now 6 months is play peek a boo, shake toys near her,blow rasperrys,stick my tongue out and wiggle it and tickled her. she loved all of this and still does especially the tickling and playing peek a boo. she laughs her head off everytime.

you could also sit her in a sitting position on your knee and do patter cake patter cake song or any other song and clap her hands. i also do this with my daughter and she loves this too.

Shake a rattle in her face, it gets her attention and she enjoys the noise it makes, or just simply take her hand and shake them. Or tickle her that will get her to be joyfull