my symptoms by DPO, i need opinions. . . . .?

1 DPO- loss of appetite, headache(s), fatigue, nausea

2 DPO- cont. loss of appetite, headache(s), increased fatigue, nausea, cold symptoms

3 & 4DPO- cont. loss of appetite, headache(s), fatigue, nausea, cold symptoms, sore back sore nips.

5&6 DPO- appetite is back! yay! now i stay hungry, still getting headache's, still very tired. Although my appetite is back i still get sick to my stomach when i eat. sore breasts now. peeing more frequently.

7 DPO- Stay hungry. Got sick this afternoon after lunch. Took a nap, went to church christmas dinner. Got sick at dinner and threw up (sorry if <tmi>) Sore breasts still, peeing more still, headache(s), still very tired.

(today 12-17-2006) 8 DPO- Woke up sick. Drank some diet green tea. Felt a little better. Can't suck in tummy like i usual. If i try it hurts and feels kinda hard. a minor headache in the morning. Cold symptoms tampering off. Still have a cough. back sore, breasts. Got sick after breakfast. still nausious.

maybe preggers or no?

Favorite Answer

the only way to know for sure is to do a test in about 6 days time.

your symptoms do sound very promising though but i dont think you can get symptoms from 1dpo as it takes the egg 6-12 days to implant then it starts to produce the hormones that cause you to have symptoms.

this month i had lots of symptoms and i'm not pregnant. i felt exactly like i did when pregnant with my daughter ao i thought for definate i was pg.

but in the end i think coz i was so excited my body was making me feel pregnant even though i wasnt.

my fingers are crossed for you but please try not to get your hopes up just yet hun.

Source(s): mum of 1 and trying for another.
  • Blondi

You shouldnt have any type of symptoms until 6 to 12 DPO. The egg doesnt implant into the uterus until then and therefore you wont get symptoms until that time. That is when the HCG which causes symptoms begins to produce. The soonest I ever got a symptoms was around day 7 and it was sore breasts. THat was with my 3rd pregnancy. With this pregnancy I didnt get anything until I was 6 weeks. Then I got every symptom there is. Good Luck. By DPO 12 or 13 a test should come back Positive if your pregnant.

I hate when people ask if you may of ovulated late. I mean really its like they don't believe you when you say your 11dpo. Geeze trolls! Take a test if you miss your period.

you wont get symptoms until about a week past ovulation

Yes a pretty good sign of pregnancy you should take a test would love to know the results