Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailPassword and Sign In · 1 decade ago

How to delete my account?

I have been going to the deletion page every day for weeks now and I keep getting an error and to contact Yahoo! Customer Care, which I have but they don't respond.

I really want to have this account deleted.

Favorite Answer

I would just not go on it start fresh and make a new one...after some period of you not checking it they delete it...i would also call yahoo about it...I hope this helped!!

Members can remove their own accounts and account information from Yahoo!. Please follow the instructions below to initiate the deletion of your account.

By terminating your account, you will lose access to your Yahoo! ID, Yahoo! Mail, and profile names. We will also delete your account data and settings across the Yahoo! network. This includes any contents in:

1Yahoo! Mail

2Yahoo! Address Book

3Yahoo! HotJobs

4GeoCities

5Yahoo! Briefcase

6My Yahoo!

7Yahoo! Groups

8Finance Portfolio

9Any other area of Yahoo! that can only be accessed with your Yahoo! ID and password

Please be sure you want to delete your entire account as you will not be able to reactivate it after the account has been deleted. You are always welcome to sign up again for a new account.

Terminating your Yahoo! account does not alter or delete your Yahoo! People Search listing, which you need to edit or delete yourself.

If you are subscribed to any premium services, we recommend that you first cancel those premium services before you delete your account. If you do not delete your Premium Services before deleting your Account, you will continue to be billed for your premium services. To cancel your current subscriptions, visit Yahoo! Billing Information for your account, choose the "My Services" tab, and click the "Cancel" link for each subscription.

To remove your entire account, please visit our Account Deletion page. You will be asked to sign in to or verify your password for the account you wish to delete. Please be sure to read the next page carefully, as important information about your account is included. You can then confirm the deletion of your account.

If you're having trouble signing in, you can get password help on the password problems page.

Please complete the deletion process only if you are certain you would like to remove your entire Yahoo! account and any features you have personalized within the account. After the deletion process is initiated, your Yahoo! account can never be recovered.

Source(s): Yahoo Help

Dont go to your email for a couple months. Then it should be deleted.

Source(s): I did that to mine.