i have a baby sister who cry too much and she is 3 years old help me?

Favorite Answer

Just be really nice to her.

Awww, I know that sometimes it can be much but she may just need a little attention. It depends on why she is crying and when. Maybe she suffers from a low self esteem issue trust me it begins now. Or maybe she is always being babied and isn't learning to become independent because of it. Who knows they cry for so many different reasons just be patient give her a cuddle and see if you can get her to tell you what the problem is.

Does she cry more when she is walking? My baby brother used to cry a lot when walking they found out he had flat feet, ie fallen arches and had to wear special shoes. Once he got the shoes he didn't cry anymore.

my 2 year old cries a lot...she's spoiled, so maybe your sister is too...my kid is the whiniest kid around. I hate it. She's the baby of four and the last we're gonna have, so my husband spoils her. Also, the older three kids give her anything she wants, so when she gets a tiny bit frustrated, she whines....very annoying!

there could be a lot of reasons

1) she could be under fed which makes her hungry and that is why she cries or she has some ear or stomach infection which is causing pain and she cant say pain she cries you need to check up for any associated symptom like her eating toilet skin changes OR better still take her to a doctor!

Source(s): am a doctor
  • punkin

well you don't remember but some one had to put up with you and your crying so try to bear it.maybe if you didn't feel so negative towards her she wouldn't cry,some kids are more sensitive than others,so be a little nicer and when she grows up she will have good things to say she remembers about you.

call a baby sitter in your neighborhood and tell her to babysit your 3 year old sister and tell her name and when your done tell me

she needs to learn who the boss is. start punishing her for crying. My daughter is 4, with me doesn't cry, with her mother, yes. got it

well she's not crying for no reason may be she wants to play or to talk with you just sit with her and ask her nicely

find out why shes crying, and assess the situation. wouldn't that be obvious?

• bettys

MAKE SURE SHE OK PHYSICALLY. SOME CHILDREN JUST CRIES AT EVERY LITTLE THING. THEY ARE CALLED CRY BABIES.