I like a boy who is like who is 2 years older than me, what should I do?

ok, i have known this boy since i was like 7 and we have always been good friends. we always play around and stuff, but last night at my other friend kevins all boys-except for me- bowling party we were hecka flirting. while everybody was bowling we were chasin each other around. when we went back kevins house and played hide n go seek we played teams.the boy i like,me, and another boy tyler were on a team. when we were walkin around i was in da middle and had my arms round both their necks, then the boy i like put his arm around my waist... i think he likes me cuz he kept on sittin by me and doin stuff w/ me but i am not sure... what should i do?

Favorite Answer

I think u should ask one of his best friends to find out for u so u dont have to ask and get embaressed. And if he dose you should ask him out.

ask him out. it's not that hard.