Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

At what age do men and women reach there sexual peak, and what does it mean to reach it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think men usually reach it by the time they are 18 to 24- for women it's older, like 30-35. It means that they're sex drive is at it's strongest...so basically, when you want to have sex the most.

• 1 decade ago

This is something that varies. It's hard to put an exact age on it. Everybody is different. However, it typically is for men somewhere between 18-22 & women between 35-40. Hmmmmmmm could this be a trigger of the M.I.L.F. theory? This may be why older women sometimes go for much younger men. I've never understand why it has to be so different between men & women. Do you realise how great it would be if they BOTH had their peaks around the same age? It sucks that a man has to wait until he's 40 to get his wife or girlfriend REALLY into sex & not just being so-so into it. Link below for more info.

• 1 decade ago

Sexual pleasure between lovers never reaches a peak. It's a gift that keeps on giving when there is true emotion involved. "Peak" merely means the height of something.

• 1 decade ago

I think men: late teens early twenties. Women: late twenties. Both vary with each person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it may vary with each person. My husband and I are both in our mid/late 40s....one wants it the other doesn't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.