Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

At what age do men and women reach there sexual peak, and what does it mean to reach it?

Favorite Answer

I think men usually reach it by the time they are 18 to 24- for women it's older, like 30-35. It means that they're sex drive is at it's strongest...so basically, when you want to have sex the most.

This is something that varies. It's hard to put an exact age on it. Everybody is different. However, it typically is for men somewhere between 18-22 & women between 35-40. Hmmmmmmm could this be a trigger of the M.I.L.F. theory? This may be why older women sometimes go for much younger men. I've never understand why it has to be so different between men & women. Do you realise how great it would be if they BOTH had their peaks around the same age? It sucks that a man has to wait until he's 40 to get his wife or girlfriend REALLY into sex & not just being so-so into it. Link below for more info.

Sexual pleasure between lovers never reaches a peak. It's a gift that keeps on giving when there is true emotion involved. "Peak" merely means the height of something.

I think men: late teens early twenties. Women: late twenties. Both vary with each person.

I think it may vary with each person. My husband and I are both in our mid/late 40s....one wants it the other doesn't.