Is anybody a Minnesota Viking fan?

Favorite Answer

My dad is a huge Viking fan. When I was a little girl he gave a viking doll for Christmas. I still have it in a box somewhere. They may suck but my dad has never not been a Viking fan. That, I think is the real meaning of a fan.

I'm a Vikes fan! Hard to watch them this year though. I sure as hell don't miss Daunte dumbf**k though. He was only good here when he could lob the ball up for Moss to grab. With his current immobility he's as useless a c**k flavored loly pop. He has absolutely no vision to make plays on the field.

Although I have always like Brad Johnson, I think it may be time to move him to a back up position, and try out Bollinger and Jackson. We should try them out when we are completely out of the playoff hunt. Maybe also change things up in the frontline, they can't protect the QB for more than 3 seconds seems like. Two other areas we need a lot of help is our passing defense and offense. We really need some better receivers! Other than that, we have a good run game and a phenominal run defense! I have a good feeling about our new coaching staff too. Even though they have struggle so far. I have faith in Childress!

Yes I am. Every Monday morning is usually a tough one. Also I hate the new head coaches so called west coast offense. That is the STUPIDEST WAY TO RUN AN OFFENSE. I like Johnson but think we should go after some of the other QBs out there. Chester is the man but the wide receivers cant catch a cold usually. Defense would be better if they weren't always on the field so I think we need some offense and a new coach next year. Piss on the bears and Rex. They will not make the Superbowl this year. They are good but not that good.

Nope

used to but never a huge fan

Nope. I gave up on them a long time ago.

Go Giants!!

I am and I refuse to watch any other teams

• they sucks, never win a game

NOT ANY MORE :-( They lost everyone they had..... where's Dante??? Where's Randy???? Good old days.....

for forty years, sometimes it is tough. but one of these years...