Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you ever feel like you are going to die? [see details].?

I feel this way because i try and see myself 2-3 years from now, and i just cant picture it, so i feel like maybe i wont be around then? I know that when i die i die i cant help it, just be careful live my life and have fun but, i was wonderin, have any of YOU ever felt this way?

Favorite Answer

I have always felt that way, and some times I wouldnt care other time I would panic, but I am still the same now, im in college, driving test soon, planning on getting my own place, but still can see me in the future but all I can say love is, just live your life and dont be scared, just have fun and try to do everything you ever wanted to do :)

Not so much the feeling like I'm going to die because I can't see myself 2-3 from now (which is currently the case), but I do feel that the sensation is creepy. The last time I felt like this something big happened that I wasn't expecting and it changed a lot of my perceptions about how the future could be - maybe that is all it is for you.

I've never felt this way, yet it is inevitable that we all must die one day. Many of us cannot predict our future and cannot tell what will happen tomorrow. All we can do in this life is take it one day at a time....one hour at a time....one minute at a time.

All the time. that's why just be happy, because nothing really matters in life. always do the right thing so you can live free from worry. the person who has many accomplishments in life and the person who accomplishes nothing still die. and in the end they are both just extremely dead. so to them it will have made no difference

Yes I have felt that way. The secret is not caring.

it isn't a very healthy feeling, you are scared of the future. usually the better belief is the future is always better than today. feeling otherwise will affect on your personality adversely. would like to help (for free). send me email - tyjconcept@yahoo.co.uk

I did when i was suffering from severe anxiety! Have you been under stress lately or do you experience anxiety attacks? If not,well I just wouldn't put to much thought into it or you will stress yourself out!