are they real?

You can tell me im right and you can tell me im wrong but,,,does anyone beleive "mermaids" exist i do...just need to know your guy's opinions.thanks -cass =)

they would live in the ocean of course lol

Favorite Answer

No. They were things like manatees and dolphins, as visually interpreted by drunken sailors with big imaginations.

Who really knows but I believe they could exist. I mean there are creatures that are so rare or even extinct that we whole heartily believe existed right? Is it that hard to believe that just because something is rare that it couldn't possibly exist. Besides haven't even barely scratched the surface of what is hidden at the bottom of the ocean. Just my opinion though.

• tas

a mythical sea creature with the head and upper body of a woman and the tail of a fish instead of legs.

u can choose to believe if that makes you happy but in the end it's only a myth, otherwise we would have seen at least one.

I heard all the mermaids are hiding underneath The LockNess Monster waiting for the Dragons to fly them away to a far away forest to live with BigFoot !!!!!!!!

Of course they're real!

Were do these people think we learned how to sing or swim!

From watching fish?!

Ha!

Mermaids have lived here from before the dinosaurs and are past any intelligence known to man. How else could they live to their 500's?

My mom thinks Im crazy and my boyfriend thinks its cute, but duh! I believe!

My mom says that mermaids are not real. But then again, she thinks the governmant IS real.

Of Course Im not a crazy person whos always thinking of mer-people or looking out to sea to find them, but its still there in my head.

Source(s): (hee hee) ;-D
  • Tami

No i don't believe there are mermaids or have ever really been. If there were mermaids you bet someone would have wanted a part in catching them for they would probably get big bucks if they did. ;o)

I believe they are a myth.

I don't believe in human hybrids. We would see more hybrids if it was possible.

If they aren't hybrids, I don't think that they could have existed this long without our knowledge.

But I could be wrong.

maybe.they are unusual beings in water with special abilities.

Sure, in the world notting is impossible.Did you see a large tongue person that the tongue can tough the person neck's middle. I see it......

What you think, you are in fairyland?

I do not think that it exists in the world we know...

But just like any other animal/being/creature it could have existed in another era.