Would you say you have been in love more times than not being in love?
Or have you never been in love?
- ?Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Been there a couple times and bought the t-shirt but more times not in love.
- TritanBearLv 61 decade ago
I am in love now and have been in love before but I think that the times of not being in love out number the times I have.
- MagLv 71 decade ago
I have been in love ( 3 times )
- *Lv 51 decade ago
I'm 31, and have been in love nonstop for 19 years
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- anonymousLv 61 decade ago
I've been in love, but I've still spent more time not being in love.
- Green-Eyed GalLv 71 decade ago
I've never been in love.
- ♥D@t_bLaSiaN♥Lv 51 decade ago
I think ive only been in love ONCE but have several boyfriends(not real one)..just cuz they wanted to get with me
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Sadly no. Of love, I've had a few, but then too few to mention... per Frank Sinatra.
- boots&hankLv 51 decade ago
Umm, well I think I've always been in love, but who's to say???
- tigerlily_catmomLv 71 decade ago
I have been not in love the most...at this moment my view on love, romantic that is, is LOVE STINKS!