Will someone come to my house and kill this ginormous wasp that just landed on my webcam??

Please..

Favorite Answer

Yeah I'll be right there

hope you have plenty of booze for all the peeps volunteering to come kill that wasp looks like you might have a good party going by the time I get there so I'll just bring a bottle of something bubbly and a pack of pringgles and watch all the mighty wasp hunters at work hope you have some decent music

Bekki's Wasp Crushing Co. charges $10.50 for wasp, including clean-up.

just go to the store and buy a rifle or get an AK of the black market, send that wasp back to hell where it came from.

Get yourself a can of raid hornet and waspe it will kill it.comming over would take alot of time and travel cause we dont even know your address

No, because you need to kill that damn wasp your self.

oooh, no sorry no can do...too scared! Maybe I can keep you company as you hide underneath your desk. How about I bring the Gin & Tonics?

No, but I will capture it in a cup and set it free by letting it outside!

I'm surprised your still near your computer, get the hair spray and spray it to death

Ogay, gelax, I'm goming.

• get some pop (or anything sweet), open a window/door and set it next to the window/door.