I don't really understand the system of Yahoo Answers. What is the value of points and levels?

What kind of incentive the points? What are the rewards?

Favorite Answer

The more points you have, the more questions you can ask. I don't necessarily value that, because I don't ask questions, so I guess the real value is the fun of accomplishing something like accumulating points. heh.

• broers

study all about factors with the help of clicking your factors. also, asking questions costs factors, yet you get maximum of them decrease back once you chosen a superb answer. be conscious that, in case you supply non-solutions to questions and are reported for abuse (see regulations, appropriate to on the bottom of the web page to study what constitutes abuse in this website), you not basically get both factors taken decrease back, yet are docked one extra 10 factors. So, if, for some unusual reason, you want to earn a large number of issues, do not abuse the equipment. considering a superb answer is presented 10 factors, the fastest way of gathering factors is to jot down finished, sparkling, precise, coherent solutions. BTW, the basically element factors get you is to make stronger the limitations on what you may do each and daily. they don't seem to be well worth some thing, extremely. Yahoo replaced into lower than the incorrect effect that human beings does not answer questions until eventually there replaced into some kind of bogus reward equipment.

Value of points is being able to ask and answer more questions in higher levels. That is also your reward.

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system.php

.

• ?

Value? Who knows...

but I just got two points.

sign on=1 pt. answer a question=2 pts. ask a question= -5 pts

It shows how active u are in helping others and taking help from others.

What ever value you put on it.

Source(s): m