Has anyone heard of a wine called Canai? It's my Moms fav. Looking to purchase in Los Angeles area.?

Found it in Dallas, Tx.

Favorite Answer

It is an Italian wine and termed sparkling, but not the bubbles of champange, it is a white wine and they do make a red, it semi sweet, it should be available at most wine dealers, best to make some inquiry's before running around looking for it.

I would figure it to be at a sotre in and area that has Italian neighbours in it, I am not sure were in L.A that would be, it is not expensive probably $4-6.00 a bottle.

First, understand that ninety% of greater effective la is as secure as a huge city could be. next, that l. a. is quite, very huge. you do no longer elect a community to stay until you get a activity right here. Then as quickly as you land a activity, then you definately detect a place to stay interior of 20 miles. or that's beneficial to stay interior of 20 miles of the place your son would be going to varsity. because of the fact in case you %. a place to stay first I assure you that possibilities are high that the activity you get would be a three hour go from side to side, each and each way. And once you get a activity, only ask the human beings on the corporation what they propose. do only no longer stay in Compton or south of downtown between the 405 and 605 parkway or in the section only east of downtown and you would be fantastic. And lease for now. domicile expenses listed under are going to fall for a minimum of a 300 and sixty 5 days yet. If uncertain, stay in Orange County because of the fact the entire place is secure. And by the way, a 19 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous is largely an grownup. He the two is common with of by now the thank you to be secure or he by no skill will.

My brother worked at a local liquor store here (Thrifty Liquor) in Shreveport, Louisiana, and turned me on to Canai (white). Very light and fruity wine. I don't do wine, but I loved it. Good luck and enjoy. Yum, that sounds good right about now too

Canai Wine

Try a supermarket, real inexpensive.