Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Any information from someone going to Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX?

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to talk to me about Texas Tech University. Preferably someone who goes there! I'm interested in things like housing, campus life, student activities, and anything else like that. I've talked to several people about things like that, but every single one of them said it's best to talk to someone who actually attends the University.

It's one of the universities I'm planning on applying on.

If anyone would be willing to help that would be great! Contact options are in my profile :)

Thanks again.

Favorite Answer

it means that i think,about Any information from someone going to Texas Tech University in Lubbock TX Yahoo searching link:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9FJqzjX9oRFQm0BDqPal8kF...

Source(s): Array

My son is in his fourth year at TTU. He has enjoyed all aspect of college life from the educational experience, to a job on campus, the big time athletics, he lived both on campus and no lives off. He finds it to be a very good match for him. His major is poli. sci.

Source(s): picking things up here and there