Is it true that the Ukraine are killing babies that are newly born for their stemcells?

What can I (we) do about it?

• IMHO
    Favorite Answer

No. If there was a still birth or miscarriage, they use the stemcells for research. They aren't killing babys. Don't believe everything you hear.

We could start by not buying that kind of magazine. Babies that are even a minute old have no stemcells. Simply put, stemcells are those that are 'blank' or haven't been assigned to be part of a specific type of tissue and have the ability to become part of say, the brain, or the spleen, or the liver. That only happens when the baby is still being formed, not when he's already born and all his organs are already developed.

Here's an article on it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6171083.stm

You can get stem cells from Bone Marrow from children AND adults.

Disturbing and disgusting

Oh, and just to clear something up...

StarPower25, Dr Kavorkian believed in euthanasia or "assisted suicide for terminally ill patients" NOT taking stem cells from aborted fetuses.

Hello,

Yes, this is true and very, very sad and utterly disgusting. I just heard about this on a local talk radio show I listen to.

If you want to read some articles on this infancide, genocide, here they are below.

I honestly think the only thing we can do is PRAY! Only Jesus is in control of these murders.

Hope this helps you................ : - O

I don't see why anyone would do that to a poor innocent little infant when you can retreive stem cells from the umbilical cord. I hope that's just a horrible rumor!!!

they will make millions and millions for this innovative move into the pharmacy world. they will be so far of america and their partners who claim christian compassion prevents the same in the us thaat it is destroying our economy. of course they take the stem cells. it will change the world and theyh will be world leadeers with their advanced stem cell work. not like the backwardness of the us and its leaders like falwell, robertson, and george bush.

Source(s): the weekly christian newspaper

Sweeety, the USA is already doing it. You can't really do anything, thats a demicrat for ya. Vote against them, do you know what they do? When the baby is about 8 months or more, they kill the baby by ripping the spinel cord off the baby by the back of the neck. Nasty! I'm sorry but it's murder. They do it while the baby is in the fetus. Dr. kavorkian ring a bell? physco, I'm catholic and I am against that.

I doubt that is happening normally they use newly empregnanted cells for the stell cells and why would they because they can use the cord

they take stem cells from embryos (human eggs), not new born babies. i don't know if they do it in Ukraine.

Go over there and give them a peice of your mind!