Looking for an upbeat Arabic song that goes "Hey Na, Hey Na, Hey" in the chorus?

It may also be an Indian song, sung by a male singer. I heard it several times when I was in Tunisia in May 2006 and loved it. I would like to know the name of the song and artist, please... and thanks in advance!

It's not the one by Dus, but thanks anyway! There's no English in it, except at the end of the chorus they go "Hey Na, hey Na Baby"

anyone know?

Favorite Answer

the song is called "dus" its goes sunthin like "hey na , hey na, everybody put ur handz up in here, oos kee anco main jadoo, ............"right? yea i really love that song! if dats wat u were talking about, just answer it in mah yahoo answerz.okii

Source(s): me♥

Hello i am from India and i too have been looking for this track since I was in a 6th grade (2006). But unfortunately couldn't find it yet. :(

It was like.... Hey na hey na heyyyyy..yamshabnaro sakkomerovii sakkomerovii......''''

There also was guy in the song who sings with the singer in background.

If you have found this one please do let me know.

Thanks. :)

Its called 'henna henna' by cheb khaled