Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

PLEASE help! i need advice to a quick question?

yesterday i ate SUPEr badly. I was at a chrsitmas party and got my hands on almost every desert...which isn't likely i guess i was kind of bored/nervous so i just casualy ate here and there. Now, the day after, im pretty mad at myself.

Soooo....if i drink TONS of water all day and go out for a 30 minute run will that slowly help burn it off?

Favorite Answer

i wouldnt worry about it. if you only ate this way every once in a while i dont think youd really gain weight from one eating bengie alot of ppl pig out on the holidays and stay the same weight. so lol just enjoy the holidays. i always eat alot of food at thanksgiving and christmas but watch what i eat the rest of the year. lol i think we all deserve to enjoy really good food at least 2 times a yr guilt free.

Years ago when i was a althelet I used to run a few extra miles a day. I used to run between 6 to 14 miles aday and that helped me loose the weight. HOwever, if your not in shape to run taht far. I would just add a bit more excerise than u usually do. and also dont beat yourself up its not the end of the world. Water is good too. Its christmas time so people tend to indulge a bit ore and thats ok. Have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy and relax. Exerxise will help

Definitely drink water, and exercise is ALWAYS good, but one thing you must do is EAT.

After eating so much yesterday, your metabolism is working super-hard, and if you don't eat, it will slow down a lot, which will make you gain more weight when you actually do eat!

Yes , it could burn off some calories.

dont be mad at youself