Any place I can find cute hair ideas?

Favorite Answer

There's this magazine called 101Hairstyles that you can buy just about anywhere. Has tons of cuts; short, med. and long. Lots of ideas.

You can find cute hair ideas from a beauty shop or in a magazine.Or you can just ask someone like me.If you have cute silky hair you should get some kind of twists in you hair or something.But if you have thick hair you should probably get kinki twists or micros.They are all cute.Well I hope you find some cute hair ideas!!!!!!!!!

P.S.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

That is a great question... I have searched high and low for hair style books that teach you how to style your hair and all I have found are hair cut magazines. I have found that the Internet has great ideas on websites like people, in style, Victoria's secret, wedding web sites. You can check out celebrities hair styles for new ideas and it's free!

Good luck

You should look in hair magazines for cute hairstyles. There are a ton of cute hairsyles out there, or you can be creative and make your own hairstyles and mix and match hairstyles. It could be fun.

Source(s): Trust me im a pro!

yeah walmart. i went there and they showed me all these cute hair stlyes. just go to the hair care center at any walmart. and i am serious. they are great

go look on tha internet. ask some people round school or work.