From behind..?

before i give it a try..i would just like to know wat its like to get it from behind...sensations, emotions, turn on's etc...

Favorite Answer

how come I've asked questions a lot less sexual than this and mine got reported?

You need to use a lot of lube, and you need to build up to it -- maybe just a finger first. It is going to hurt at first, but lots of women report having orgasms that way. Make sure your man is stimulating you in the front at the same time, or you can do it yourself there if that's easier.

Truthfully, I don't think you should do it. I think it's nasty. But that is just me.

If you want to see if your man plays fair, tell him you want to take him up the *** too, with a finger or a strap-on, and see if he will let you.

well at first it feels like your going to the bathroom. and it hurts. make sure you have lots of lube and he inserts it at the right position you might have to have a few tries before he puts it all the way in. just the thought of it turns me on. but i only like it if he plays with me while he's doing it. i mostly do it for him becouse he likes it so much

I was born with a special opening for "getting it". The BEHIND is for an entirely different function, thank you, and I have no intention of giving it a try!

Ring 0804 798 2345 to find out.

In my opinion.....i don't think it's physically safe...you might get infected....because it's a passage for dirty waste to come out.....be cautious.....