Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Mo goes headless on Monday - Deutsche opera. Will it trigger violence?

Favorite Answer

I think it will.Not sure about how much violence but it will certainly trigger some seeing the reaction when those cartoons were printed.

• Reba K

Does this fit as a factual answer or is just an opinion?

Yet another Euro-phile group taking liberties with Arab sensibilities during a volatile time when Arabs are losing their dignity, their grandparents, wives and children (for oil).

Everyone knows the prevaling Euros enjoyment (not all, but some) of human gore and catastrophy-- it goes back into ancient times during violent meat hunting for food. Many died in revolting trauma but those Euros saw it as a thing of beauty and now they relish human death like dracula for blood.

They anxiously look forward to more as a result of this performance.

I am afraid that there may be problems with Muslims, especially the extremists. They seem to be running around the globe, speaking out, and demanding civil rights. They are so sensitive to any type of denigration.

I sure hope not. It is a play, a work of fiction. There still seem to be the extremely sensitive that have violent reactions to these sort of things. I wouldn't personally pay to see it, but to each his own.

Need you ask? Yes. All over the world.