How to review and monitor personal email addresses being used from the home computer?

Windows XP is the operating system. I am aware of how to review the history. But how does one view the personal email addresses that have been used from the personal computer?

Favorite Answer

I am not sure what do you mean by personal email addresses.

But if you want to monitor what's happening on your PC while you are not around, you can just install a keylogger in your own pc.

It is *VERY* malicious. It will log everything from everyone's login information along with passwords and any other private data they type. The keyloggers can also take screenshots of current displayed screen after a predefined interval. But unless you are desperate, I won't recommend such a foul tactic to invade others' privacy.

If I have misinterpreted your question, keep in mind that I tried my best to understand (and answer) your half baked question

The eMail package (Outlook / Exchange) or web mail system (Yahoo gmail) will usually keep a record of all mail sent, including the destination address.

If you have access to the computer, go looking for the email 'package' being used and then 'log-in' with the users details.

If you do not have access to the computer, then you will need to contact the users ISP. I would expect the ISP to demand a Court Order before giving you access to some-one elses mail archive.