Brandi C asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

do u think it would be kinda ruid if 4 christmas i bought one of my friends one more gift then the other help.

Favorite Answer

No, because some of your friends are closer to you than others.

I think it depends on the price. But, if you're closer friends with this person, no. Last year I bought one friend two presents and the others one and my best friends got about 10 things but the prices were roughly the same (the best friend slightly more).

Not really if one of them is better freinds with u then the other one. And maybe give the present to them at different times

As long as everyone is comparing gifts. No, btw, can the person who is receiving an extra gift keep her trap shut....lol.

well somehow it is and somehow its not well if he/she is your absolute best friend then its OK and don't give it to this friend in front of the others and if you need anything tell me OK?

Not if they are like your best friend.. then no. try giving it to her in private..but not like a big deal..

dep[ends how long you know them for