Hey ladies, don't you know that 90% or almost all men would/did cheat on you???

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    you fvcked it up. its a joke. 90% would cheat on you with another woman and the other 10% are gay. ha ha.

    lamo.

  • 4 years ago

    convinced, yet there is horny human beings and not in any respect so lovable human beings in all crew. yet I actually have got here upon a number of Indian adult men alluring i'm actual relationship one now and he's warm. in spite of the undeniable fact that the horny Indian guy to me may could be Sendhil Ramamurthy off Heroes now that warm! submit a percentand i am going to allow you to recognize if i imagine your warm!

  • 1 decade ago

    Yes

  • *<i:o)
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    well did you know that 40-50% of marriages end in divorce? Then whats the point of getting married if it will end in a divorce...seriously.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Amy M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    only once after all i have a gun and am a hell of a shoot i don't miss when i aim and Lorianna Bobbitt ain't got shiatt on what i would do to someone that cheated on me..

  • 1 decade ago

    I refuse to believe this is true. This must be something you made up to justify a behavior you wish to do.

  • 1 decade ago

    ive known that for a while

    thanx for not letting me learn the statistics the hard way!

  • 1 decade ago

    Interesting statistic you just pulled out of your ***..

    I'm glad I don't have to waste my life being concerned about such things..

    It must be horrible to be so paranoid.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    that's a high rate!!

    but not all men are dawgs, i know a lot of women who cheat!

    Merry Xmas!

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    did you know that 80% of statistics are made up?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.